As we grow older, the effects of the environment, sun exposure, hormonal changes, reduction in the production of collagen and elastine, daily facial expressions ( such as smiling or frowning) and chronic medication, will take a toll on your face and body. Although Elena cannot stop the hands of time, she can assist you in looking and feeling younger with natural looking permanent cosmetics.
As a Certified Permanent Cosmetic Professional and Makeup Artist Elena strives for perfection and cares about her clients. She offers her clients a professional and hygienic setting in which to perform permanent makeup procedures that will enhance your natural beauty and heighten your self-esteem.
Are the “power house” framing the face. Just filling in scarce ones or making a full new design, will bring a lifted look effect that becomes an ideal option before (or to enhance) a Botox or Surgical Brow Lift Cosmetic Surgery. As we age, that youthful dance and sparkle around our eyes fades and dim.
As we age, lips become thinner, smaller, and may lose their definition and color. Vertical lines and dropping of the lips corners may start to appear. Permanent Cosmetics will dramatically enhance their look and become an ideal guideline for Lips Filler Cosmetic procedure.
- Lip Liner: Defines and give fullness and symmetry to the lips.
- Full Lip Color: Has the added effect of permanently full, rosy (natural tones) lips without the worries of leaving a lip stain or lipstick bleeding behind. Just add any lipstick color to change your looks.
Elena is trained in the Correction of permanent makeup mistakes. Avoid the painfully expensive, with no warranties of these procedures by investing wisely in yourself. Select a qualified, certified professional from the beginning.
- Correction of purple-blue or orange-pink brows.
- Correction of purple-blue Lip Liner.
- Correction of eyeliner colors.
Lash enhancement procedure where color is placed in between the lashes or applying an eyeliner procedure, one can bring back that sparkle and dance to the eyes. Whether very subtle or dramatic, eyelash and or eyeliner are a great way to appear younger and fresher.
Using pigments that match existing skin or hair tones to disguise scars left by hair transplant, surgeries or traumas.
- Camouflage of the scars after a hair transplant.
- Camouflage of receding hair line or bald spots.
- Camouflage of the scars after surgical face Lift.